- This event has passed.
B2B Case for Sustainability
May 10, 2018 @ 8:00 am - 10:00 am
REDUCE, REUSE, RECYCLE
Many departments are asked to develop sustainability strategies that include reducing their waste. Recycling and cutting waste has evolved over the years. Come learn from statewide experts the benefits, challenges and opportunities in reducing, reusing and recycling in Oklahoma. Our panelists include: Robert Pickens, Vice President of Recycling with American Waste Control; Cindy Spitler, Corporate Environmental Safety & Health with ONEOK, Inc.; Richard Cox, Manufacturing Support Leader-Oklahoma Operations with Spirit AeroSystems, Inc.; and Fenton Rood, Assistant Division Director for the Land Protection Division with Oklahoma Department of Environmental Quality.
Things you will learn in this B2B Session:
- What goes into evaluating your waste stream – generation to disposal.
- What are the costs and savings of recycling.
- The environment and financial benefits surrounding the transition of waste disposal to a single stream recycling program.
- The landscape of reduce, reuse, and recycling in Oklahoma
- The value of sustainability in manufacturing.
Join our Business Members in this engaging conversation. You won’t want to miss this B2B!
Space is limited, reserve your spot today!