Scor3card is Now a Business Membership Benefit
Sustainable Tulsa invites regional companies to join the Scor3card, Tulsa’s first business sustainability assessment tracking tool.
In 2015, two-dozen Tulsa area companies participated in a pilot of the Scor3card, resulting in an overall improvement in financial savings, employee engagement, efficiency and waste reduction. Now you can join these businesses in propelling your company toward an improved triple bottom line.
Join now! See our different Business Member packages that best suit your organization.
Why participate in the Scor3card?
Smarter business practices can add up to savings. The Scor3card program not only includes an interactive tool to help you assess and track your business’s sustainability efforts. It also is full of best business practices from experts in their field, tips to achieve those practices, and resources to support your business decision for the triple bottom line. The decision to participate will also lead to branding your company as committed to growing a healthy economy for the Tulsa area.
“We’ve been surprised to see the cost savings Bama has realized as a result of sustainability reporting. That’s the benefit of balancing People, Profit, and Planet.” – JK Evicks of Bama
Benefits of being a Scor3card member:
- Access to the online tool with over 150 best practices your company can implement now
- Cornerstone items to help you prioritize your activities
- Scor3card Coach to guide you through your reporting activities
- Networking with other sustainability leaders
- Recognition for your sustainability activities through various PR opportunities such as your business’s logo on our website, recognition at the Scor3card final event and at the Henry Bellmon Awards, social media and other media mentions when available
- Year-long access to the online tool and all updates
- Access to Scor3card Benchmarking Portal opportunities
- Invitation to Sustainable Tulsa’s exclusive Scor3card events
Thank you to our Scor3card sponsors:
Brannin Family Foundation
Tulsa Zoo Managment
TCC Thomas K. McKeon Center for Creativity